Tuesday 26 May 2015

Finally, it looks like summer!

When I drank my morning coffee this morning outside while our dog roamed around the yard I finally felt the heat on my face, slight humidity in the air. As I said previously, it's difficult to write a lot while my head is constantly throbbing but hopefully summer will be better. I have an appointment with a neurologist coming up, I have to admit I'm scared he'll find "something".  I also have to visit my eye doctor.  The headaches have seeped into my right eye, a sign of glaucoma. Just what I need, one more thing. Happy to be alive but not happy with the quality of life.  Oy, I don't mean to be such a downer.  It's a beautiful day and I think I'll grab another cup of coffee and go and sit outside to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment