Wednesday 12 August 2015

Looking at fall

I can't believe we are nearly in the middle of August.  This summer has gone by so fast.  And I have not written nearly as much as I planned to of my Memoir.  Once the kids go back to school I will have to become more disiplined ( definitely spelt that wrong)  .  I need to schedule a couple of hours into every day devoted to writing.  I have to get back to exercising and try to make more time for my friends.

I have always felt like fall, going back to school, is the beginning of a new year.  Could be because that is when we Jews celebrate our New Year.  I do "fall cleaning" and set goals.  I have learned not to set too many because there is no way I'm going to get to them all.  Maybe writing them here for all to see will make me become more motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment