Sunday 17 January 2016

More of the same...

I am so embarrassed that it's been over a month since I have written here.  I have a long list of excuses but it's not enough.  My kids were both home over the winter break.  Only one fight.  I think that's pretty good.  Unfortunately I spent the first week in bed with the flu which I seem to be getting a lot of lately.  Headache, of course, and like someone has punched me in the gut.  I haven't left the house in  a week now.  I long to be one of those moms who makes dinner every night, always has groceries in the fridge and goes out with my husband at least once a week.  My husband, if any one is a hero than it's him.  He wants to go and do and I just don't have the strength.  I'm going for another round of botox tomorrow, maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment