Wednesday 28 December 2016

Just sad

My daughter is home from university for the winter break.  Believe me, I'm so happy that she's here.  But it does take some getting used to.  My perfectly clean, camera ready house is messy. Her bedroom door will remain closed at all times until she goes back to school (I was like that as a teenager, when I was her age I was engaged to be married!).  We had a nice day together yesterday, doing some shopping and, she is not a very patient person but she was great, walking slowly beside me as I do in the cold, shlepping the oxygen tank over my shoulder.

 I suppose that I am a little  depressed that I still have the oxygen.  I thought for sure that I would be rid of it by Jan. 1st.  Now I'll be lucky to be rid of it by the spring.  In May my son will be working in Vienna and we plan to visit him. I really don't want to be doing it with an oxygen tank.  And my thoughts leap to the summer, where I spend a lot of time at the cottage simply because the air is cleaner than in the hot, humid city.  Will I have to arrange for oxygen to be brought there as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment