Friday 4 March 2016

Guilt

Last night that I wrote that I would work on my book, at least a little bit.  By the time I went to open my computer I realized it was Thursday.  Ever since we moved into this house and my husband's best friend from high school moved in two blocks away, it's been sort of "open house" here on Thursday.  My husband and his friend(s) stand around, sampling different scotches, sometimes tequila as well as smoke dope.  So they decided that I should try and smoke it for pain relief of my headaches.  It definitely worked but then I was well, stoned.  Just because my headache had gone away didn't mean I could hop in the car and do my errands.  it was decided that my husband would leave his vaporizer all charged with a relatively small amount of weed in it.  When I woke at seven this morning and my head was killing me, I took two hits off the vaporizer. Ah, headache gone.  But definitely had to go and lie down.  Right now I don't have a headache and I feel like I could drive.  So here I go.  As for my book, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment